Extra Nice Redwood Burl - Oversized Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
These blocks were just added to the web store this evening. This is from the Redwood buying trip my wife and I went on a short while back. When you cut the raw wood you get an idea what they will be like, but you don't know for sure until they get stabilized and then cleaned up.

I am very happy with how these turned out. Great color and excellent burl figure. It is hard to say which I like best.
These new blocks are cut extra wide so you might be able to get a couple matching handles from one block.

This link will take you to the Brand New Pieces that were added to the store today. The photo looks lighter and more orange than the blocks will in real life. That always happens with the group photos. The individual photos in the store are much more accurate.
I think you will like what you see. Even if you selected the lowest priced, most bland looking piece, you would still get a beautiful piece of wood.

I had thought about holding back the 3 Redwood Blocks with the dark eyes but decided to list them at the last minute. So....somebody buy them quick before I change my mind.
a20791e1408e35fcae8369_s.jpg
a20791e1408e381e4b2607_s.jpg
a20791f1408f1ff475f939_s.jpg

Someone bought the 3 dark eye Redwood Blocks.
I hope you like them as much as I do. Thanks Mark

Back