Another horrible knife option

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Igasho

Reaction score
samurai_kitchen_knives_1.jpg

http://theawesomer.com/samurai-kitchen-knives/246895/

I wonder what kind of crappy steel they put in those things. Kinda funny.

My hand screams, just looking at that.

del_ben_primitive_knife_4.jpg

I'm staying away from that site. Next your gonna show those crappy Porsche knives.

Just needs some shoes. How about that distal taper?

Ah crap, now those makers will be showing up here from following the hits they're getting, then they'll get all butt hurt when they hear how sucky their designs are.:cry:

I feel worse about what is being done to the fish...

If I did that to a piece of fish I would have to kick my own ass.

the hands dealing with the salmon said it all, it is not targeting KKF members lol

Actually it looks like the kitchen cat chewed the section off :justkidding:

After some thought the cut looks about right having seen video's of flint tool use with the short blade length.

Maybe there is a market for this kind of stuff; the paleo diet is pretty popular and has spawned some strange "lifestyle" accessories such as bare foot running chain mail slippers (no kidding).

Whoever created this oughta be locked up. I'm also trying not to think of all the heinous injuries that would ensue from using what looks like essentially a sharpened stainless steel bar of half-used up soap.

PS: Chef's Choice will need to put out a new line for sharpening these fukas.

My hand screams, just looking at that.

del_ben_primitive_knife_4.jpg

I'm staying away from that site. Next your gonna show those crappy Porsche knives.

It's genius. Corky from life goes on uses the same model. And he cuts fish and stuffs!

Latest posts

Back