• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

having more work done. oh well! vintage Sheffield and 240mm Ealy AEB-L gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Gotta part with some more treasures to pay da bills.lol
First up is the unmarked Sheffield slicer. It is old an very well made carbon steel with rosewood.
Unmarked Sheffield blade
8in carbon 1 1/2 in wide at heel
old growth rosewodd scales
nickle pins
full integral

$100 conus shipping needs some love also, a razor when sharpened.

stuff3 004.jpg

stuff3 003.jpg

stuff3 002.jpg

stuff3 001.jpg

The second one up is one I never thought I would part with. It is a Delbert Ealy 240mm AEB-L chef knife. This one is #3
It has maple lace ferrule and redwood lace handle.
Silver and copper mokume gane pin. It is a beautiful knife and is almost pristine condition. It is one of my favorite cutters
and I wouldn't part with it if I didn't have too.
This one comes with a Eamon Burke saya.
I'm asking $475 with saya and conus shipping included.

delchef1.jpg

delchef2.jpg

delchef3.jpg

delchef4.jpg

delchef5.jpg

delchef6.jpg

delchef7.jpg

delchef8.jpg

Sorry to see you have to part with your treasures, I wish I could help. But all should get better for you in the new year when the 'evil Obamacare' lets you buy better insurance...

Stefan

I have no insurance so, I guess any would be better.lol Thanks stephan, going in tomorrow gotta go to bed but, can't sleep. goodnight.

I received the Ealy knife today, and it's beautiful. Thank you, and best of luck to you on everything.

Back