Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 118

Thread: NYC get together

  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Weehawken, nj
    Posts
    198
    I'm going to try to come!

  2. #92
    Hey this is just the first meeting (more to follow). We can pick different locations each time, based on some of you guys preferences.

    I haven't been to Rocky Sullivan's (Another of my favorite. Used to be on Lex and 27th) since it moved to Red Hook. Will come to Brooklyn, no prob.

    Meeting in a bar is probably preferable (for me) than in a restaurant, as I find the atmosphere more relaxing.


    M


    "All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  3. #93
    Senior Member mattrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    552
    I might actually be able to make this one. I usually am working mondays but I am going on a bit of a field trip but will be back in the city by 7:30 hmmm.

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrud View Post
    I might actually be able to make this one. I usually am working mondays but I am going on a bit of a field trip but will be back in the city by 7:30 hmmm.
    OK, I can't believe I am saying this (as I am so accustomed to failure), but it looks like I will be bringing my first production knife (Masamomo clone) that I am to finish in the next couple of days. It will be going to JohnyChance after that, but you guys will have a opportunity to check it out, and I will do a pass around later.

    M


    "All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  5. #95
    Senior Member mattrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    OK, I can't believe I am saying this (as I am so accustomed to failure), but it looks like I will be bringing my first production knife (Masamomo clone) that I am to finish in the next couple of days. It will be going to JohnyChance after that, but you guys will have a opportunity to check it out, and I will do a pass around later.

    M
    If i can make it I will certainly bring some toys if you guys want.

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Weehawken, nj
    Posts
    198
    If you wanna come to brooklyn robertas is a great restaurant that is as chilll as a bar... I should be able to make it where ever we go
    Music--Food .:':. Dancing--Eating

  7. #97
    Senior Member mattrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    552
    So I can definitely make it out for something this monday after 8pm.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrud View Post
    So I can definitely make it out for something this monday after 8pm.
    Last call. Tomorrow at Scratcher.

    M


    "All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  9. #99
    Senior Member ThEoRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Posts
    3,149
    Sounds good.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Sounds good.
    See you guys tomorrow. I probably won't be able to come to the Scratcher earlier than 8:30, but if I do, I will see you there.

    M


    "All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •