Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: NYC get together

I'm going to try to come!

Hey this is just the first meeting (more to follow). We can pick different locations each time, based on some of you guys preferences.

I haven't been to Rocky Sullivan's (Another of my favorite. Used to be on Lex and 27th) since it moved to Red Hook. Will come to Brooklyn, no prob.

Meeting in a bar is probably preferable (for me) than in a restaurant, as I find the atmosphere more relaxing.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

I might actually be able to make this one. I usually am working mondays but I am going on a bit of a field trip but will be back in the city by 7:30 hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrud View Post
    I might actually be able to make this one. I usually am working mondays but I am going on a bit of a field trip but will be back in the city by 7:30 hmmm.
    OK, I can't believe I am saying this (as I am so accustomed to failure), but it looks like I will be bringing my first production knife (Masamomo clone) that I am to finish in the next couple of days. It will be going to JohnyChance after that, but you guys will have a opportunity to check it out, and I will do a pass around later.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    OK, I can't believe I am saying this (as I am so accustomed to failure), but it looks like I will be bringing my first production knife (Masamomo clone) that I am to finish in the next couple of days. It will be going to JohnyChance after that, but you guys will have a opportunity to check it out, and I will do a pass around later.

M
    If i can make it I will certainly bring some toys if you guys want.

If you wanna come to brooklyn robertas is a great restaurant that is as chilll as a bar... I should be able to make it where ever we go
    Music--Food .:':. Dancing--Eating

So I can definitely make it out for something this monday after 8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrud View Post
    So I can definitely make it out for something this monday after 8pm.
    Last call. Tomorrow at Scratcher.

M

Sounds good.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Sounds good.
    See you guys tomorrow. I probably won't be able to come to the Scratcher earlier than 8:30, but if I do, I will see you there.

M