Quantcast
NYC get together - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC get together

May be able to get some people to a friends and family event on Tuesday the 7th from 12-1 and again from 6-7pm. Still working out details. Nothing high end, just burgers (but dang good ones). Opening smashburger, the first in NY. Location is in Brooklyn just a little past the Brooklyn bridge. If there is an interest let me know and I will see what I can work out with the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    May be able to get some people to a friends and family event on Tuesday the 7th from 12-1 and again from 6-7pm. Still working out details. Nothing high end, just burgers (but dang good ones). Opening smashburger, the first in NY. Location is in Brooklyn just a little past the Brooklyn bridge. If there is an interest let me know and I will see what I can work out with the owner.
    I'll come for lunch that day or another!

I'm always pressed for time & money but I'll try my best to get in on at least one of these.

Dave if you come, I have no excuse not to come.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

maybe the tunasword can go on tour (kelly said she wanted to got to NYC

Okay, so here is the deal if anyone has anytime off.. I am opening a smashburger concept here in NY. We are doing a friends and family event tomorrow, 6/7. We have two separate events- one from 11:30am-1pm and the second from 5:00pm-6:00pm. Let me know if anyone is interested so I can get you on the list. Also, there is a limited amount of space for a VIP event on Wednesday from 6-9. Let me know if anyone is interested in that. Sorry about the lateness of the message, opening a restaurant if difficult, even for a burger flipper, and I have not had much time to keep up.

The restaurant is in Brooklyn at 74 Dekalb ave.

Enjoy, Matt

I am new to the forum but would love to check this out...especially considering I live on DeKALB AVE

Line cooked, glad to have you, pm sent.

Sorry I missed this, kalaeb; not that I had off those nights. So, are you in NYC or salt lake city? I'm down for a NYC get together. Kind of doubt anyone wants to have it at the restaurant they work at lol How many people are interested? I have off every sunday. Depending on how many prospective people we may have, I will through some location suggestions out there...

Bump, stop being lazier than I am! Let's chill homies...

+ Reply to Thread