Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC get together

May be able to get some people to a friends and family event on Tuesday the 7th from 12-1 and again from 6-7pm. Still working out details. Nothing high end, just burgers (but dang good ones). Opening smashburger, the first in NY. Location is in Brooklyn just a little past the Brooklyn bridge. If there is an interest let me know and I will see what I can work out with the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    May be able to get some people to a friends and family event on Tuesday the 7th from 12-1 and again from 6-7pm. Still working out details. Nothing high end, just burgers (but dang good ones). Opening smashburger, the first in NY. Location is in Brooklyn just a little past the Brooklyn bridge. If there is an interest let me know and I will see what I can work out with the owner.
    I'll come for lunch that day or another!

I'm always pressed for time & money but I'll try my best to get in on at least one of these.

Dave if you come, I have no excuse not to come.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

maybe the tunasword can go on tour (kelly said she wanted to got to NYC

Okay, so here is the deal if anyone has anytime off.. I am opening a smashburger concept here in NY. We are doing a friends and family event tomorrow, 6/7. We have two separate events- one from 11:30am-1pm and the second from 5:00pm-6:00pm. Let me know if anyone is interested so I can get you on the list. Also, there is a limited amount of space for a VIP event on Wednesday from 6-9. Let me know if anyone is interested in that. Sorry about the lateness of the message, opening a restaurant if difficult, even for a burger flipper, and I have not had much time to keep up.

The restaurant is in Brooklyn at 74 Dekalb ave.

Enjoy, Matt

I am new to the forum but would love to check this out...especially considering I live on DeKALB AVE

Line cooked, glad to have you, pm sent.

Sorry I missed this, kalaeb; not that I had off those nights. So, are you in NYC or salt lake city? I'm down for a NYC get together. Kind of doubt anyone wants to have it at the restaurant they work at lol How many people are interested? I have off every sunday. Depending on how many prospective people we may have, I will through some location suggestions out there...

Bump, stop being lazier than I am! Let's chill homies...