Quantcast
Okay, I'm old, what is the feedback thing? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Okay, I'm old, what is the feedback thing?

Will this feedback make it easier for me to sell all these fur coats that 'fell off the back of a truck'?
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    Will this feedback make it easier for me to sell all these fur coats that 'fell off the back of a truck'?
    years ago My first chef job in NYC was right on Bleeker st. and the Bowery ave. right next to little Italy. One day, I heard a knock at the back kitchen door. I open it and there was this guy in an Armani suit with heavy Italian American accent. He informs me that I will be buying my meat from him from now on. I tell him to get F#$%^d that I already had a meat guy. He says" you don't understand you will be buying your meat from me or else I'm gonna break your legs." I say's" you don't understand if you don't quit bothering me the guy behind you is going to toss you in the river." He turns around and it's his uncle Johnny who is my Meat guy. You don't mess with Uncle Johnny and you especially don't mess with Uncle Johnny's business. The kid turns pale white and I think he pissed himself. I do give him credit , he tried to save the situation. He walks over to his Mercedes pops the trunk and moves the cooler of steaks out of the way and pulls out 4 fur coats and wanted to know if I needed some chinchilla. Uncle Johnny and I went inside laughing our asses off and had us some espresso, some of his favorite cannolis and some sambuca. All and all it was a good day and Uncle Johnny made the kid leave the cooler with all the steaks.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Seems like only yesterday , huh Son? Thanks for sharing this.

Do me a favour and leave my score at a zero. If you have an issue with my service, let me know. If you are pleased, let me know. If you are indifferent, please enjoy your new toy.

I don't sell on ebay, by choice, and I don't have Facebook, because I think it's stupid. I do have Instagram, because it's a fun way to promote my shop and let people see a glimpse of what I'm all about. I realize this sounds a bit over the top, but if I wanted to be an ebay seller, I could do so very cheaply, and my profits would be much larger. I'm here because I love this forum, the community, and the fact that reputation and being a good guy is what matter, not how big my feedback dick is.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Why do we need this again???!? Sorry, I just don't understand why one or two people suggest something that all of a sudden it has to happen. I think if anyone causes problems we have Son call Uncle Johnny and all is well with the world again. Me thinks this needs to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Do me a favour and leave my score at a zero. If you have an issue with my service, let me know. If you are pleased, let me know. If you are indifferent, please enjoy your new toy.

I don't sell on ebay, by choice, and I don't have Facebook, because I think it's stupid. I do have Instagram, because it's a fun way to promote my shop and let people see a glimpse of what I'm all about. I realize this sounds a bit over the top, but if I wanted to be an ebay seller, I could do so very cheaply, and my profits would be much larger. I'm here because I love this forum, the community, and the fact that reputation and being a good guy is what matter, not how big my feedback dick is.
    Will you PM your Instagram handle Tom?
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I'm a little surprised that mods haven't yet weighed in on this thread yet.

One person suggested that feedback might be a good idea, and changed his mind in his own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post
    This feedback score is not warranted, is not needed, and is going to be much more problematic than anything that will ever come about from the BST's in the first place. Why?
    Exactly.

I had to log in to see what you were talking about--it doesn't seem to show up otherwise.
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Mods or Austin???

this sucks!
    one man gathers what another man spills...