Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Okay, I'm old, what is the feedback thing?

Quote Originally Posted by DeepCSweede View Post
    Why do we need this again???!? Sorry, I just don't understand why one or two people suggest something that all of a sudden it has to happen. I think if anyone causes problems we have Son call Uncle Johnny and all is well with the world again. Me thinks this needs to go away.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Do me a favour and leave my score at a zero. If you have an issue with my service, let me know. If you are pleased, let me know. If you are indifferent, please enjoy your new toy.

I don't sell on ebay, by choice, and I don't have Facebook, because I think it's stupid. I do have Instagram, because it's a fun way to promote my shop and let people see a glimpse of what I'm all about. I realize this sounds a bit over the top, but if I wanted to be an ebay seller, I could do so very cheaply, and my profits would be much larger. I'm here because I love this forum, the community, and the fact that reputation and being a good guy is what matter, not how big my feedback dick is.
    Could not agree more with this. I'm extremely picky, and when I have an issue, Lefty just says "what can I do to make it right?" If I were a jerk I could have left him negative feedback, and that would be horribly unfair.

The problem with feedback is it tends to come from mainly fanboys and jerks who may or may not know what they are talking about. I recognize there are two sides to this and I know of a few folks here that have gotten burned by crap knives. Some of those blades are still occasionally passed around from person to person on the BST. That said, I'm not liking the feedback score either.

Feedback score? Ew

Administrator
    Well this was done out of the request for a B/S/T feedback section.

This is just a tool, just like any other tool. It helps people make decisions on who they want to interact with.

It has been disabled.

Austin, Tough crowd around here. Smart move to disable it before the hornets nest really get rattled.

We don't need no stinking FB score round these parts Mr.
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Yay for disabling feedback!

Thanks, Austin. Most of the guys know I get cranky after some shifts, so my rudeness was a direct result of that. However, I stand by my comments and think you really do give a crap about how the members here want things to be. We all appreciate it!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Thanks Austin!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    What's a facebook score?
    Chewie's the man.