T-shirts

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wondering is anyone interested in JNS t-shirts with our Logo ??

If they come in a more belly friendly size than the one from the gathering last year... :p

Can you please write down the size so i have idea how many of what sizes to order :)

I dont know yet, but come with suggestions :D

What about quality ?? I my self like quality t-shirts, i look up now some organic t-shirts that is on sale. But still cost bit more then regular cheap t-shirts
Are you willing to give bit more for Quality t-shirt ??

I want a black T-shirt with different stones (especially Ohira range suita) + Shige polishing =)

better without the logo.

Maksim, its really nice idea!

What about something like that ??

Skærmbillede 2013-08-22 kl. 15.39.06.png

+1 on the nicer shirts and the centered logo. Most colors are fine but I think I'd prefer darker and probably medium for me.

thanks Cool looking Maxim! If you're going to do it, maybe you could send a lot of them them and save from the dreaded VAT and other shipping tax. I would order from you more often if those in the US didn't get hit by those taxes. canada is starting to get redulculous too.

Cool shirt though, Personally I'd like mine is Ohira Tomae orange too

Hmm US do not pay taxes :p When ordering from me also no VAT
had maybe 1 or 2 cases but it was mistake and usually solve out :)

Canada Shipping i also try to ship so no taxes will be paid

thanks Cool looking Maxim! If you're going to do it, maybe you could send a lot of them them and save from the dreaded VAT and other shipping tax. I would order from you more often if those in the US didn't get hit by those taxes. canada is starting to get redulculous too.

Cool shirt though, Personally I'd like mine is Ohira Tomae orange too

Yeah, careful on the sizes - for me large in Euro sizes and I think M for US sizes.

Don't do black. JKI already had a black shirt.

Yeah i also think that Red is my stores color so it will be best choose :D

I make some change and order some Xl, L and M

Thanks all for feedback !!

Latest posts

Back