Quantcast
F/S HHH Knives 24 cm AEB-L gyuto - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F/S HHH Knives 24 cm AEB-L gyuto

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Why are you selling this??
    Thinning the herd so I can buy some other toys.
    “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”

yes I meant it's got some things that strike me as similar (handle shape, especially the slight downturn at the butt end, profile and blade height, etc.). It's a gorgeous knife. GLWS

Still available.

What the? I thought this sold a long time ago. It's mammoth ivory!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Its nice to see this one again. I just love the way it turned out! There's something awesome about mammoth ivory that just turns me on. lol Yes I know. Im sorta CRAZY! Yet when its polished out and highly contoured like this, its got the "IT" factor for me! Something that pictures just cant capture.. A warmth and that cool grain and details of the ivory.

The pins are copper with copper and brass mosaic pin. The blade is AEB-L Heat treated and cryogenic treated and tempered to a RC of 61 There is a sweet Black white black liners between the ivory and the tang. rounded spine and choil.

I would also offer to do a once over. Sharpen, thin the blade if necessary and go over the handle. Making it like NEW! All this for free. Just so I can fondle it again!!

Blessings
    Randy!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

You are a dirty man Randy

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Its nice to see this one again. I just love the way it turned out! There's something awesome about mammoth ivory that just turns me on. lol Yes I know. Im sorta CRAZY! Yet when its polished out and highly contoured like this, its got the "IT" factor for me! Something that pictures just cant capture.. A warmth and that cool grain and details of the ivory.

The pins are copper with copper and brass mosaic pin. The blade is AEB-L Heat treated and cryogenic treated and tempered to a RC of 61 There is a sweet Black white black liners between the ivory and the tang. rounded spine and choil.

I would also offer to do a once over. Sharpen, thin the blade if necessary and go over the handle. Making it like NEW! All this for free. Just so I can fondle it again!!

Blessings
    Randy!

Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    You are a dirty man Randy
    Yea. I am!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post

Blessings
    Randy!
    Could it be made 50/50 ish so its more lefty friendly? haha just kidding. Seriously, I'm surprised this is still available...

-Chuck

Sold, pending funds.

Yea!!!!
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.