Back at Work

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
Will spend the next 3 days organizing and then plan to plunge myself into work.

The vacation has been great. I rested and worked out a plan.

Thanks,

M

Marko, Welcome back! Hope you had a great vacation.

To be honest, after ten days or so, I was already missing work, so it wasn't easy to wait till the vacation was over. I didn't know I am such a workaholic (an inefficient one, judged by my output).

I am glad to be back and will try to implement changes I thought of while away.

M

Good to have you back. 10 days, eh? It seemed like longer than that.

I was away for 3 weeks, but wanted to go back to work in 10 days. I kept thinking I must like what I do, if that is the case. :D

Next time, the vacation will be way shorter.

M

I need to learn how to relax. After 3 or 4 days , I'm chomping at the bit. Hope it was time well spent Marko.

Glad it was a good vacation Marko, and be greatful you wanted to go back to work. I'm sure there are some people out there who would rather die than go back to work after vacation.

Thanks guys.

It's going to be a fun year (what's left of it). Many ideas and changes.

M

Heavy chef's and scimitar will be my new project knives, followed by others.

M

Been doing some work to reorganize the shop the past few days, but tomorrow finally going back to knife-making.

Got myself two huge boards to keep track of the work, so no orders will fall through cracks. :D

Been doing some work to reorganize the shop the past few days, but tomorrow finally going back to knife-making.

Got myself two huge boards to keep track of the work, so no orders will fall through cracks. :D

Nice! Glad you are back.

Back