EBAY---Bob Kramer 8'' Custom Chef Knife Meiji Flip Flop Damascus

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and......most of the bidders have very low number of feedbacks.
If bidding actually surpasses the reserve I would not be overly confident that the winner will actually pay for it and complete the transaction.
I am probably just being pessimistic. It's one of those days.

Doesn't Mr. Kramer say on his site not to buy off of e-bay? He would sell it at auction for you? It's been a while since I read that.

Prolly people put in the list lottery just waiting to resell them as soon as they get them.

The ad says the metal is "Flip flop damascus steel folded over 600 times"...Do you think they mean folded over to have 600 layers or that Bob actually folded the knife 600 times...How many layers would 600 folds make if he started with 10 layers?

10*2^600=4.149516e+181. I can't count that high.

The ad says the metal is "Flip flop damascus steel folded over 600 times"...Do you think they mean folded over to have 600 layers or that Bob actually folded the knife 600 times...How many layers would 600 folds make if he started with 10 layers?

It's not 600 folds. It's probably not even 600 layers.

Hoss

I know last year there was a guy trying to sell one. I watched the guy post and repost many times. The highest I seen it go was for 10k before I quit watching it. After 4 mo. of watching I just couldn't keep watching.

The Kramer profile doesn't seem as appealing to me as the Hattori is.

Latest posts

Back