Any Reputable Sharpeners in the Houston Area?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Huey

Reaction score
The title kinda asks the question. I plan on getting stones or an edge pro. Would like to have some of my knives sharpened, and maybe take a class if any are available in my area.

There are a number of forum members in the DFW area...I am led to believe they are easily plied with drink, food, and playing with sharp-n-shiny things.

There are a number of forum members in the DFW area...I am led to believe they are easily plied with drink, food, and playing with sharp-n-shiny things.

This is the best solution when looking for a local sharpener for Japanese knives. Don't hand your good knives to the local pro - you're gambling and the odds aren't with you.

mmmm....love H-Town...ESP that Soondubu joint next to H-Mart. And Yogurtland right after is always welcome.

<back to your regularly scheduled thread>

Will do definitely. Will have to check those restaurants out and it would be cool to meet up with a couple of ya.

Great sharpener you should look him up

Will do. Unfortunately things are hectic and will be heading out of town for a few weeks. Will hit him up when I get back.

You guys talking about H-Mart prompted a trip up there as I have not been there in a while. I love that place. Even took the wife and one of the kids to the soondubu restaurant across the street..........I am so impressionable.... lol got some good groceries and a good meal out of it though.

Now I can handle that type of peer pressure.

Another Houstonian checking in. Lets make a get together happen.

Definitely. Hopefully it can wait for a few weeks til I can get back into town. Maybe start doing one on a regular basis. Have set up meets for other communities before, but still new here and getting to know folks.

You guys talking about H-Mart prompted a trip up there as I have not been there in a while. I love that place. Even took the wife and one of the kids to the soondubu restaurant across the street..........I am so impressionable.... lol got some good groceries and a good meal out of it though.

Now I can handle that type of peer pressure.

hehehe....it starts small my friend....then you're on Bob Kramer's custom list!

Back