Quantcast
Custom Order Status INFO.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Order Status INFO.

Custom Order Status INFO.

Hello guys. I wanted to take a minute and share with everyone here about current and future custom orders. There have been a few really awesome things happening here at HHH Knives. First I have a new SUPER secret project in the works. This has distracted me and taken away from some of my shop time this last month. Second, folder July turning into folder August. As well as increased order volumes. I am currently behind on my expected delivery dates by about 2 months. This also effects NEW orders and will possibly add or extend the delivery dates. I am currently at a 18 month wait list on new orders. With plans to shut the order books until I get caught up.

This "distraction" or super secret project is something that will be a game changer for HHH Knives and my family. It is Kitchen Knife related! BUT, I wont say anything more about this as I dont want to jinx it! But its gona be AWESOME! And when I can share all the news with you. You can bet my friends here on KKF will be the first place I post about it!

Truth is, Im stretched pretty thin most days, yet strive to provide the best service and communications to my clients. I plan to put together a list and send emails to everyone who may be effected by this. With new expected delivery dates. and to make sure I process the orders that are the most time sensitive if need be. bumping orders etc.

Thanks so much to all my clients, for the opportunity to make your knives. My Family and myself are honored and proud to have it.
    Please bare with me. The wait will be worth it I promise.
    Blessings
    Randy Haas
    HHH Knives

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Randy,

I had the chance to visit with Son in New York and finally saw the Dragon Slayers! I totally cannot wait until you start working on my knife!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    Randy,

I had the chance to visit with Son in New York and finally saw the Dragon Slayers! I totally cannot wait until you start working on my knife!
    Pete, Thats awesome. Glad you got a chance to visit with one of my favorite knife KnUts!! I hope to be able to do the same some day!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Good luck Randy. Fingers are crossed for you. I hope your work has provided you with an well deserved opportunity. "Work diligently and receive your just rewards"

No worries Randy...

But, how quickly things have picked up for you... I'm happy for you. When I placed my order, you were at a year... now 18 months... But, I know the wait will be worth it...

Good luck with things...

Joe_Breezy

Joe, & Mrmnms, As I said its been exciting and awesome. Such a blessing of God! Thanks gentlemen!

I turned the corner yesterday with the folders, AGAIN But this time I have working folders with finished blades. and well. Its getting exciting again!!

Randy

Availible Knives

Just get to them as you can Randy, I have no problem waiting. I realize that too much business can be a pain, but remember, it's never as much of a pain as too little business.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

^^^^ What he said...

<grin>

Joe_Breezy

Good luck, Randy, and all the best! We are pulling for you. Guess this means Sushi is on the back burner for a while???

Good for you, Randy!