• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marko Tsourkan 225 mm A2 Practice Knife w/Burnt Chestnut Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhlee

Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is a Marko Tsourkan 225 mm A2 semi-stainless Practice Knife for sale. It's 47 mm tall at the hell from the spine to the edge

IMG_20130824_120421.jpgIMG_20130824_120429.jpgIMG_20130824_120434.jpgIMG_20130824_120444.jpgIMG_20130824_120502.jpg.

It has a burnt Chestnut handle installed by Jon at JKI and is well balanced with the handle. It's also been cleaned up and sharpened by Jon.

The price is $280 inclusive, including shipping and PayPal fees associated with payment.

Not to be a FOB, but what do you mean by "practice" knife. Looks damn good to me.
Cheers.

If this happends to fall through ill take it but thats a big "IF"

That took a lot of strength to hold back. Congrats!

Not to be a FOB, but what do you mean by "practice" knife. Looks damn good to me.
Cheers.

It's one of his early knives made when he was perfecting his grind and heat treatment.

Hoss

This one is back up for sale. Used it only lightly since. $280 shipped to CONUS

Wow...I'm totally tempted, but I don't know why it's being sold. Good luck with the sale.

Just selling to fund a new toy. The knife is great, nothing wrong with it.

Back