Good morning from Okinawa Japan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chefu

Reaction score
Finally decided to join the forum after reading forever!

Welcome. I would love to live in Japan. Too many strings though.

Welcome to the party! What are you doing in this neck of the woods?

After spending many years working at a country club stateside, through a strange turn of events I took a job for the DoD working for the Air Force as the asst manager for the Officers' Club at Kadena Air Base. As a long time martial artist this was a bonus coming to Okinawa. Absolutely love the Okinawan people and the Japanese aesthetic and culture.

Mensore! I'll have to drop by the O club and say Hi! I'm the Northern Region Exec Chef for MCCS. Based out of Hansen.

Were you at the Inter-Service cook off a couple of weeks ago?

Welcome to KKF while in service I got the pleasure to be stationed in Okinawa Japan for two years I loved it and must say I really enjoyed learning about the culture and people there .

Sam
[h=2][/h]

Welcome to KKF while in service I got the pleasure to be stationed in Okinawa Japan for two years I loved it and must say I really enjoyed learning about the culture and people there .

Sam
[h=2][/h]

Yes it's easy to see why people want to stay after being stationed here. It is HOT though!!

Latest posts

Back