Quantcast
LA Trip --- Where to eat // beach?

Thread: LA Trip --- Where to eat // beach?

LA Trip --- Where to eat // beach?

Coming up in a bit I'm in LA for a long weekend.

Going down to Anaheim eventually but flying into LAX and have a night or two to burn eating and sitting on the beach.

Any of you guys got good spots you can vet for me to take the lady? Price isn't a deal breaker but I just spent 20 min realizing I don't have the twitter skills to get a ticket to Next in Chicago so maybe something simpler is in order.

Nothing specific.

She'll eat fish but not meat....

I'd be down to compare and contrast sushi for work, but wanted something nice for an early anniversary. Anywhere I can get her into a nice dress and make a thing of it.

Sponsors
    there are quite a few... providence, spago, and meliese would be my top fancy places

in more casual places, i've got a list about 2 pages long, so if you can narrow down your preferences a bit, i can give better recommendation

Maybe someone should take a trip to JKI....and offer to buy drinks for the proprietors later in the day

Actually, this is really just me talking to myself...nevermind.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Will you have a car? If so, I can recommend a great sushi place that's a little south. And, if you want a variety of Japanese food recommendations, I can provide several.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"