• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs Marko Tsourkan gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
image.jpgOnly selling bc I will hav the same knife in a different steel. It's 240mm 52100 practically new. Has a funky makers mark but no biggie. I bet whoever buys this it will imidiately become their favorite knife. Handle is ebony with nickle silver spacer
Asking $325 conusimage.jpg

Strangely, my prices drop...now, on my stuff. Haha

It was stupid, but I had to! I was lucky enough to use a Marko practice knife for a while and it was something special! I'm somewhat incredibly, super excited about this one. :D

I should add, this is going to be a bit of study material, as well.

Lefty this will be an amazing knife! i use mine daily, still my favorite knife in my whole kit, nothing it can't handle!

Lefty, congrats! I was interested in that as well and was in contact with turbochef422 before he had posted this on BST... Well... Sort of an unlucky mishap that I didn't get it, but still I'd like to congratulate you! I am desperately trying to convince myself that it was good that I didn't get this knife because it would have cut my arm off, or something... :sad0: Still I envy you!!! :wink:

Haha. Thanks guys! I know it's "technically" a righty, but about 1/3rd of my knives are, so I'm not concerned. In fact, I prefer how a backwards D-Handle feels in my hand, now. As for the grind...it shouldn't be a problem.

Marko, since this thread is regarding one of your pieces, and it's already sold, is it possible for you to weigh in on the grind, etc?

Congrats to Lefty for nabbing an awesome knife (if you haven't used a Tsourkan, you don't know how special they are), and to the seller for not gouging the price. Makes KKF a better place to do business than many others.

Congrats to Lefty for nabbing an awesome knife (if you haven't used a Tsourkan, you don't know how special they are), and to the seller for not gouging the price. Makes KKF a better place to do business than many others.

Ya this is a big plus i couldn't agree more, i have a lot of good knives in my kit and continually test new knives every week, little to none can stand with Marko's knives.

You guys are making me very, very happy to read this.

The original knife was commissioned in Devin's mystery carbon and was actually finished (all but handle) when it suffered a freak accident and the knife got ruined.

I offered a replacement in 52100 but even that knife didn't go smoothly - the new etching solution pitted a maker's mark in two places.

Other than that,this is a first quality blade.

M

Best knife I ever used and being replaced with the "mystery" steel but honestly I have no problem saying this is the best.

Back