Quantcast
who's in the DC area?

Thread: who's in the DC area?

who's in the DC area?

just took a job at the W hotel in DC, will be moving there next month, would like to meet up with some KKFers. will try to get knyfeknerd to come visit often as well.

I live in Arlington, VA about 5 blocks from the hospital and a mile from the East Falls Church Metro stop. I would be happy to meet up somewhere or have some people over. I've bought way too much wine recently - I need to start drinking up some of the older stuff

Chris mentioned you were thinking about DC. Welcome.

I'm in DC, Head Chef at Zaytinya. If you're going to work at Pinea at the W, say hello to Barry for me. He's a great guy and an excellent teacher.

Keep us informed, the restaurant looks like it will be an excellent place to work.

i'm a restaurant guy at heart, but i need banquet experience so will be doing that primarily. however, i'll be filling in @ pinea once in a while.

bill, tkern, costa, lets set something up where we can all get together sometime next month? like showing me where all the great spots to eat are at for example, i want some fresh blue crab!

I can make it easy -- eat at tkern's place, costa's place and chuckthebutcher's place. Then head to Baltimore, Hon, and eat at marc4pt0's place. Plenty of other places in the DC area, too. Any idea yet where you will be living?