D. Martell Performance Package Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
For the next two days, or until more get sold than should be, we'll be offering coupons for sale for the Hiromoto AS Performance Package. :eek:vg:

Hiromoto Performance Package

This is a chance to buy a coupon for a reduced cost that can be used at anytime. It's also a chance to set the price for a future job where our pricing may be increased by that time.

This coupon may be combined with a rehandle coupon that you already own (and have not used) to have both services performed at the same time.

Performance Package work will be accepted whenever you wish to send it in, however, please understand that this has to go in line with sharpening/repair work/Stefan handle work which is already on hand so there may be a wait upon receipt before it can be done. Instant gratification will not apply. :) I say this so that you understand that buying a coupon doesn't mean that you jump to the front of the line.

Please do not purchase a Performance Package coupon expecting to be able to also get a rehandle done at the same time, we can not accommodate this work, sorry. Alternatively, I have a running rehandle list that I'd be happy to add your name to.

So what I'm saying is that we can squeeze in blade work but not rehandle work at this time (unless you already have a rehandle coupon to redeem).

Please see Hiromoto Performance Package for purchasing details.

Thanks!
Dave

Tried to buy one but I guess if you don't live in the USA you can't checkout on your website. Oh well.

Tried to buy one but I guess if you don't live in the USA you can't checkout on your website. Oh well.

Shoot me your Paypal email address, I'd be more than happy to respond with an invoice.

Sorry for the trouble with the site though.

Eventually I'll take the plunge but I didn't want to screw up my first one.

lastcall_zps2689dff8.jpg

Stupid question, but this is only for the Hiro AS right? I have a Saji that could use some loving :D

Back