Quantcast
CJA Edged Art/Scorpion Forge - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: CJA Edged Art/Scorpion Forge

Diamond in the rough!

I think I'm only supposed to post finished knives here...but I get so excited as they come together that I feel like I've just got to share, lol. Call it a 'sneak peek!
    I try to be the man I am..in times of broken lives. Shattered dreams and plans..standing up to fight. Pressures and demands..staring at the knife. Holding in your hands..

sweet pattern on the hamon!
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

Thanks Brad. This ones 50mm on the heel...gave me lots of room to play with the pattern lol.
    I try to be the man I am..in times of broken lives. Shattered dreams and plans..standing up to fight. Pressures and demands..staring at the knife. Holding in your hands..

What's the length? It looks great btw really great.

Quote Originally Posted by bear1889 View Post
    What's the length? It looks great btw really great.
    Thank you! This one's 210....the next few I have coming up are 240's

A 210 you're breaking my heart here......I've been looking for a 210 or smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by bear1889 View Post
    A 210 you're breaking my heart here......I've been looking for a 210 or smaller.
    I like 210's myself as well. I mean a good 240 or so is nice to have around...but here at home I just find myself reaching for one of my 210's most often. Short cutting board is part of it I'm sure lol.

Most recent completed handle. Yellow dyed and stabilized buckeye burl with horn and nickel silver.

I'll post pictures of the completed knife when I'm done with polishing.

Well, I finished the polish, and refreshed the edge. Here's a sneak peek...I'll try to get some better pictures tomorrow .

That hamon looks killer all polished up Cris.

+ Reply to Thread