Quantcast
Any Welders or Metal Fabrication People Here? Want to trade work for work.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Welders or Metal Fabrication People Here? Want to trade work for work.

Any Welders or Metal Fabrication People Here? Want to trade work for work.

Need help with designing and fabricating two salt pods. Basically will need somebody to fabricate a shell, and will do the rest - insulating, wiring, gas hookup, myself.

If you know somebody who could do the work and trade on his behalf (work it out among yourselves), that would be great, or I could pay somebody for the work, if not interested in a trade. The project is fairly small to get larger fabrication companies interested.

Thank you.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Marko, if you can email me the particulars I can check with a couple metal guys I know in the DC area.

Will do, thanks Dave!

Good luck with the build and make sure you are dealing with a pro not a welding hack (like me). A salt pot is the last thing you want to start leaking at any point and stainless welding can take some practice and skill.

I think Devin can weld me the tube for salt, but the outer shell fabrication I would like to do locally or in North East, due to high shipping cost.

M

Hey Marko, sorry to highjack the thread, but your inbox is full, and I would like to send you a message.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

If I was still sculpting, I'd do it for you.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

I am to far away from you ;(

Sam

Evidently so. Hopefully I can find some folks locally. It's a pretty small project for a fabrication company to take on and a guy who offers custom-made (through Tim Zovada) is too expensive for this type of project.

Marko, do you still plan on sending me the info? As far as delivery goes, I'm sure we could enlist a KKF member or two who travel the DC/ NY corridor.