So, here is my question for you guys...
Would there be interest in the following:
a set of 2 stones (medium and fine grit)...
- super fast cutting
- works fast on literally EVERY steel i have tried (even the most wear resistant steels)
- truly splash and go (does not need or benefit from soaking at all)
- the medium grit stone is fast enough to act as a coarse stone (its faster than many 500 grit stones i've tried)
- they dont need flattening
- they are normal sized
- the fine stone leaves what i consider to be an almost perfect balance of tooth to refinement
- they work well on single and double bevels, but do not leave a nice kasumi finish, more of just a very even finish
but the set cost you right around $300 (maybe $310)
What do you guys think?
Feel free to leave your comments and thoughts below.