180mm or 190mm Ready Made Gyuto in 52100

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are slightly discounted, 180mm - $300, 190mm - $315.
There are 12 knives total, all in 52100.
Same warranty as on my other knives, plus 7 days return for a full refund.

Thanks,

M

Nice size for daily use. I'm still all tickly feeling knowing my 240 is coming.

I have enough height at the machi of the 225mm blanks to consider Western handles. Construction would be similar to my D (metal tip, ferrule/no ferrule, handle material, contrasting end cap). Western handle is long overdue, so I might as well start moving in that direction now.

I will limit Western handles to 4 knives out of 12, as I will have to spend more time on these as my D (learning curve). Plus if I do contrasting endcaps, that adds another layer of complexity. First-come-first-serve basis. If you submitted your order and want to change your preferences, send me an email (don't have much space in my KKF inbox) to [email protected].

M

Marko, sorry but my wife just informed me that our deck is going to be replaced and the money for the knives will be going toward that. I will have to reluctantly cancel my order if I want a place to sleep for the next few weeks. :(

Marko, sorry but my wife just informed me that our deck is going to be replaced and the money for the knives will be going toward that. I will have to reluctantly cancel my order if I want a place to sleep for the next few weeks. :(

No problem, Ed -
Done.

Thanks for those who signed up. I need to rework these knives and put them up for sale, as each has consderable time and effort in them, and by reworking the, I can recover some of the resources invested.

Marko, I am a lefty...I also sent you a pm, but couldn't get through. Haha

So tempting! It's going to be hard going through 6 months not buying any knives when opportunities like this pops up. I might have to block this site altogether. Great to see you're at it again after the vacation, Marko!

All 12 knives are bespoken. I will do them parallel to 225mm and honesuki project, so it might be a little while before I complete them, so no payment until they are finished.

Thank you,

M

dam, had to go to work today and miss this!!!! !@##%$*$(@_@

HI Marko,
I'm interested 190mm though link is broken can you please send me a pm so I can purchase if possible. (order form)

Im ready to go.:)
Regards
Anthony

Unfortunately, I only had twelve blanks, and they are all bespoken.

Sorry guys, I will take your names and the next time I ran any ready-made knives, I will make sure to include you.

M

Marko, please add my name to your ever popular list. Many thanks.

It works, though the list for 180-190mm has been closed, as I only have a few knives that I offered. This project is on hold at the moment, as I am trying to come up with western handle version, but will work on it very soon.

M

Please add me as backup on the 180-190 list if anyone drops

Marko,

Could you put up a pic of a finished 190mm? Sure would love a pic of one I can't find one, thanks ahead of time.

Latest posts

Back