Quantcast
Funny review on our website
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny review on our website

Funny review on our website

If you've ever posted a review on our website and wondered why it took forever for it to show up, it is because we go through the feedback and review comments on our products to make sure they are actually from customers who purchased it. We get a lot of weird comments but today the web manager found the most elaborate and strange review we have ever received...

The review was for this knife:

http://korin.com/Nenohi-Mizu-Honyaki...-Lacquer-Cover

"I’ve found Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover to be most useful blade in my arsenal for use in my stealthy escapes from uh… my “assignments.” When properly sharpened, the Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover can cut holes in space-time, allowing for escape to alternate universes. Yes, any buffoon with his Ninja license and officially registered NAEAG (Ninja Association of Espionage and Assignation Guild) endorsed weapon can do that. But only the Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover will allow you to do so with the utmost in Ninja style and finesse.

Because if you can’t practice espionage and assignations in true ninja-style, why even bother? Don’t be laughed out of the NAEAG with your Ginsu Chikara Series blade from WalMart – you’ll instantly be seen as the amateur you are. Invest in a Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover and you’ll never go back! Especially if you can’t find the way back to this multiverse. Trans-dimensional travel is tricky." - By John Doe

Unfortunately we couldn't leave it there, because he didn't actually buy the knife, but I needed to preserve it for people to enjoy. lol

Thanks for reading!

That's brilliant mari, thanks.

The funnies part for me was the constant use of: "Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover"
    -"we're gonna make gluten free lasagna"

Mari, WOW what a whacko. he would fit in good around here. LOL

Ninja Style. HAHAAHA
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

I would like to join this ninja association.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korin_Mari View Post
    PM incoming
    No matter how high the throne,
    there sits but an ass.

Personally I feel the Nenohi Honyaki Dentokougeishi Sakimaru Takobiki with Corian Handle & Hand Painted Sakura Saya is much more efficient for cutting holes in space time. I sent mine to Dave to be sharpened and he did a test cut backward in time and what happened? The Amish showed up. Remember folks. With great sharpness comes great responsibility.

Chris, Your pinging Mari beacue either you write that letter or are already a member of NAEAG? Its OK we'll all understand.

As long as you share some pics of you sneaaking around in the woods of Charlotte at night waiting for a Samari to show up.
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

A perfect weapon for the kitchen samurai.....

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Korin_Mari View Post
    If you find them, please pass on their address. I would like to apply also.

Thank you!
    I try to be the man I am..in times of broken lives. Shattered dreams and plans..standing up to fight. Pressures and demands..staring at the knife. Holding in your hands..

+ Reply to Thread