Funny review on our website

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
If you've ever posted a review on our website and wondered why it took forever for it to show up, it is because we go through the feedback and review comments on our products to make sure they are actually from customers who purchased it. We get a lot of weird comments but today the web manager found the most elaborate and strange review we have ever received...

The review was for this knife:

media.nl

http://korin.com/Nenohi-Mizu-Honyaki-Sakimaru-Takobiki-with-Pheonix-Lacquer-Cover

"I’ve found Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover to be most useful blade in my arsenal for use in my stealthy escapes from uh… my “assignments.” When properly sharpened, the Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover can cut holes in space-time, allowing for escape to alternate universes. Yes, any buffoon with his Ninja license and officially registered NAEAG (Ninja Association of Espionage and Assignation Guild) endorsed weapon can do that. But only the Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover will allow you to do so with the utmost in Ninja style and finesse.

Because if you can’t practice espionage and assignations in true ninja-style, why even bother? Don’t be laughed out of the NAEAG with your Ginsu Chikara Series blade from WalMart – you’ll instantly be seen as the amateur you are. Invest in a Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover and you’ll never go back! Especially if you can’t find the way back to this multiverse. Trans-dimensional travel is tricky." - By John Doe

Unfortunately we couldn't leave it there, because he didn't actually buy the knife, but I needed to preserve it for people to enjoy. lol

Thanks for reading! :D

The funnies part for me was the constant use of: "Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover" :D

Personally I feel the Nenohi Honyaki Dentokougeishi Sakimaru Takobiki with Corian Handle & Hand Painted Sakura Saya is much more efficient for cutting holes in space time. I sent mine to Dave to be sharpened and he did a test cut backward in time and what happened? The Amish showed up. Remember folks. With great sharpness comes great responsibility.

Chris, Your pinging Mari beacue either you write that letter or are already a member of NAEAG? Its OK we'll all understand.

As long as you share some pics of you sneaaking around in the woods of Charlotte at night waiting for a Samari to show up.

Hey! I'M Z around here! Sounds like I might just have to buy a Nenohi Mizu Honyaki Sakimaru Takobiki with Pheonix Lacquer Cover for my own needs :viking:

(Just teasing)

A perfect weapon for the kitchen samurai.....

Z

Very funny review Mari! There are a ton of those on Amazon, some have become cult classics....Still, I like your filtering process better :)

Personally I feel the Nenohi Honyaki Dentokougeishi Sakimaru Takobiki with Corian Handle & Hand Painted Sakura Saya is much more efficient for cutting holes in space time. I sent mine to Dave to be sharpened and he did a test cut backward in time and what happened? The Amish showed up. Remember folks. With great sharpness comes great responsibility.

:rofl:

I'm guessing that the jokester who posted that didn't realize that this is a kitchen knife.

Back