Explaining my absence...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
Hey guys, Its been a while since I have been here regular. My full time job, has kicked into high gear. As such I have been spending a lot of time on the road, in bush camps. My scheduled is 24 and 4. We are so damn isolated it isnt even funny! I can sneak a text or two out while flying from location to location via helicopter, so been touching base with Tom from time to time. Back in main camp tonight, so have a little internet time. I am a surveyor in the oil and gas industry, and right now am surveying wells for gas and heavy oil way back in the sticks. For any interested, this is where I am at the moment, sort of... :) https://www.google.ca/maps/preview#...26!3d55.5597742!3m2!1i1600!2i689!4f13.1&fid=7

I figured I would touch base, and say hi! So HI! Hope to be off this crazy schedule, and back in the shop soon!

That's some serious Alberta stick. My brother has some oil land in Nodak. How about you survey that and join us on planet earth ;)

k.

Does this qualify as the middle of nowhere ?

Wow, I bet it's beautiful though.Pics?
Any time to have fun and enjoy the absense of people everywhere?

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you having an adventure. Stay safe.

You don't even want to know what I've been asking him about it, up there....

We have missed you while you were out playing in the woods.
I am wondering if your job has gotten more hi tech than how they used to do things.
dowsera.jpeg

That's definitely out there. Hopefully you're able to take a little bit of down time to enjoy a little bit of the scenery

I thought the places that I went to in North Dakota where out there. You sir, are way out there.

I left "out there" behind me a hundred miles ago! Just me, bears, moose, and fricken black flies!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts!

If I were that far out there, I would drown unless the sharks got to me first ;)

Stefan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back