• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Keijiro Doi Kiritsuke 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
This knife will be 2 years old around XMas. I've broken (and repaired) the tip at least twice, so it's short a mm or two. It's a great knife, gets wicked sharp, but I rarely use it as I have an usuba and a yanagiba. I was going to hold onto it because I have so much admiration and respect for Master Doi, but I'd rather pass it along. If I'm not mistaken, he has (maybe now) "retired" and will no longer be making blades. But he's probably banging on some steel as we speak and he's 80+ years old.
Lord Voldemort sells this knife currently "on sale" for $359.95
I'm willing to let it go for $260, CONUS shipping and insurance included. International I'll split the cost.
I'm happy to remove the patina and throw a sexy edge on it as well.-at buyer's request.
DSC_00127_zps8f91dc26.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_00136_zps0fd2c142.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_00148_zpscfbba461.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_00177_zpsd73d0d4c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sold guys, thanks for looking. I should've posted this earlier.

Back