It Keeps You Motivated When...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Bob Kramer contacts you, and tells you he likes your work....

You must mean Devin Thomas. :)

Thanks, guys. It was really cool, and quite a nice surprise, so I had to share!

Don - yup, he was talking about my sayas. I'm quietly (not so quiet anymore) studying and working on two-piece sayas. I won't offer them until I'm happy with the outcome, but I'm taking a page out of my man Marko's book here, and letting you all know, in a sort of challenge to myself. I'm looking over a couple from Tslil, and I've already mentally stripped down one of Marko's...only time will tell. Regardless, I imagine I'll offer both kinds, to hit different price points, so everyone ca have quality sayas. Very Canadian of me, isn't it? :D

if that dont get your motivation level tuned up. Nothin will.. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing all the cool sayas!

Will that cause a Krameresque price increase too? LOL Just kidding

Wo. WO WO WO WHOA! Wait a minute here. That's basically like getting a call from Mount Olympus saying "hey, you, little human. I like your style. Keep up the good stuff, guy."
That's kind of a big deal. People will know you now. Soon you'll have a place that smells of rich mahogany, and many leather bound books.

So, you know, keep up the good stuff there, guy!

Haha. I'm not sure that it will lead to "The Burgundy Effect", but it was definitely very cool. As I said, it's a bit of extra motivation to keep trying to improve, while knowing I'm on the right track.

Was just thinking about this at work. You think Mr Kramer visits the forum? Wondering how he came to learn about your saya work. And in that note, I'm still wanting one of your ZK 10" sayas. Hopefully I can get in on that list of yours someday. When the cheddar in my bank recovers...

Latest posts

Back