Cutting board

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all,
This is my first cutting board. It's endgrain, Maple and Walnut. 13.5" x 22.5". Not perfect, but i think it'll do the job, last me awhile. I'm eager to try another one. however, i may wait until i invest in a small planer. being dependent on my rickety table saw for exact thicknesses was errr...trying :dazed:. and messy. well, it was fun anyway.
here it is:

Board3_zps946d43ac.jpg

Board2_zps53337085.jpg

color has since gotten a bit darker & more uniform with subsequent applications of mineral oil

Very nice! I've been looking into making an endgrain cutting board...but my woodworking tooling is woefully inadequate lol.

Again, very nice work!

Looks fabulous. I've paid good money for lesser quality boards. Great job.

Nice work. I ordered one from David. Wanted to try to make one, and may attempt one in the future.

hi all,
This is my first cutting board. It's endgrain, Maple and Walnut. 13.5" x 22.5". Not perfect, but i think it'll do the job, last me awhile. I'm eager to try another one. however, i may wait until i invest in a small planer. being dependent on my rickety table saw for exact thicknesses was errr...trying :dazed:. and messy. well, it was fun anyway.
here it is:

I'm with you about having the right tool for the task at hand, but also the more challenging you get more satisfaction
Great job!!!!

Back