240-270mm Wa Gyuto Carbon Laser

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciepie

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for a 240-270mm Gyuto Carbon Laser for under 200$ including delivery to germany. I just know JCK for buying knifes with cheap delivery to germany. Maybea you also know another site? I know how to sharpen knifes and allready have 240mm Hiromoto AS Gyuto, which I thinned a little bit.
I just want to use it for cutting meat, vegetables at home. Sometimes for slicing meat.

sakai yusuke 240 white#2 is at bluewayjapan for around that price

just to add that, bluewayjapan is an ebay vendor.

+2 I have a yusuke, it's a great value

I just read, that the kanji on this knife is printed :( The Konsuke Gyuto has also printed kanji? And are the Knonsuke and the Yusuke the same knifes?

its printed but still it performs great, if youre looking for a great value yusuke white steel is a solid option. personally, id rather get gesshin ginga, nicer kanji and saya is included.

Konosuke and Yusuke are different makers and no the konosuke kanji is not printed.

Ciepie if you want carbon lazor around 200.00 The Sakai Yusuke is a very good tool.You can contact Keiichi Omae & see how much shipping to Germany.To Hawaii fr. Japan was very reasonable.Figure over 200.00 wt shipping but worth it.I have owned & used both the Konosuke & Sakai Yusuki,both white steel.Both are great cutters,but I lean to my Sakai Lazor.

I have two Yusuke gyuto - a white#2 240mm and a stainless extra-harden. Flatter profile 240mm. Both are simply fantastic. But if etched kanji means so much then you should get what you want and go with Gesshin.

I've just remembered that bluewayjapan used to offer personalised engraving. You can always ask Keiichi if he would do that for you, if that would make it better?

Where you bought one with flatter profile? I am going to order one, too.

I talked to Keiichi and he said that the thin one are allways gone very fast. You have got a stainless or carbon thin version?
Btw I just ordered one with extra Saya :)

I talked to Keiichi and he said that the thin one are allways gone very fast. You have got a stainless or carbon thin version?
Btw I just ordered one with extra Saya :)

can you order direct from Keiichi and have him ship to you? I thought you had to wait for him to post on ebay

Yes, Keiichi accepts a direct order if contacted directly.

I'm waiting for my knife to arrive (just got to NYC. Hope, customs doesn't take too long), but he responds very quickly to messages fyi.

Been after a yusuke for a while, last I heard from keichii was that both he and the factory were out of stock.

Back