Hello from the UK

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikew

Reaction score
Hello all. I've been enjoying reading this forum for a while now so thought it about time I jumped in!

I have been making knives for a few years and have recently been learning about kitchen knives. I enjoy cooking and have a small colection of decent knives, including a gyuto from Mr Catcheside.

I'll post some pictures of my work later and would appreciate any feedback you good people may have :)

Cheers

Michael

Welcome to KKF Micheal.

****Please re-read our Terms of Use before posting any pictures****

1. Product dealers/retailers and/or knife makers/sharpeners/hobbyists (etc) are not permitted to insert business related text/videos/images (references to your company, company name, products, or any services you may offer) and/or links into your signature line, your homepage url (within the homepage profile box), within any posts, within your avatar, nor anywhere else on this site. Market research such as asking questions regarding or referring to products/services that you make/offer for sale or posting pictures of finished or work in progress projects is prohibited. Announcing to the community that you run a knife related business is considered to be advertising and will not be tolerated. These features are reserved for supporting vendors and hobbyists.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Dave, who do I need to contact if I want to subscribe please?

Wow, another knifemaker. Welcome!

Back