Quantcast
HHH Knives HAMMER IN! 3rd Annual - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives HAMMER IN! 3rd Annual

Why do I have to be across the nation??

Would love to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Trying to swing it, as well. I'd love to meet Mario, and maybe even that Mike Davis character. Will he be there?
    Lefty, Yep I expect Davis, Mario and Delbert Ealy.. And many more that may not be already here on KKF.

Honestly, Michigan and the surrounding area is Rich in knife people and. From ABS master smiths and journeymen smiths, to some world class engravers. As well as dozens of great knife makers!!

Looking forward to seeing ya again..

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by cheflarge View Post
    I know a guy that say's he is a pretty desent cook & would love to help with the "hog"!
    You know you are always welcome.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Del too, eh? Crap...last time I came back from your place they searched my damn car! Haha. I'll see what I can do.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

You can bet (even though it's opening week of bow season) that I will be there! It will be nice to be able to put some names with faces.

You can bet (even though it's opening week of bow season) that I will be there! It will be nice to be able to put some names with faces.
    Awesome Chef. I know you will enjoy any time spent here. Maybe not to the same extent as having a trophy 10 point buck walk into bow range. But it will be as good of a story and memory. I guarantee it!

Im looking forward to meeting you.
    Randy

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Del too, eh? Crap...last time I came back from your place they searched my damn car! Haha. I'll see what I can do.
    I dont have a 100% YES from Del yet. But its a strong Maybe!! He was here last year and I know if possible. he will be here this year!

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

I just got word that my friend and fellow knife maker Josh Dabney from Florida is going to brave the COLD Michigan air and come up for the Hammer In weekend!

Josh is a great guy and fellow knife knut! I posted a photo of some of his work in the new maker thread a few weeks ago.

Im really looking forward to this years Hammer in. I have a feeling its gona be the best one yet! For me. its the people and the friendships that are built that make a hammer-in a success! That, and the food. I would like to think we do it up right when it comes to the food!! Both years we have put out a spread of home cooked goodness. This year we are gona do a pig. and will be FEASTING on port both days!!

God Bless YA!
    Randy

Availible Knives

You guys will eat well

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmnms View Post
    You guys will eat well

Ohh Yea, You can bet on that my friend! Nice roasted big stuffed with more pork and slow roasted and smoked. Its gona be a FEASTIVAL!

Availible Knives