costa mesa knife show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Burke

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wondering how many of you will be able to make the california custom knife show? It is the 11 and 12 of Oct. in costa mesa. I know Hoss is planning on going and I'll be there hopefully. Please any of you who can make it stop by and say hi.

For anyone who has been to these events, what can one expect in terms of kitchen knives? Do a lot of makers show off kitchen knives?

If it's this one, http://californiacustomknifeshow.com/, then it's Sat 12 and Sun 13. I have a wedding on the 12th but I'm planning to stop by on the 13th.

Yep that is the same show. http://www.plazacutlery.com/PLAZAcutleryKnifeSHOW2011.htm I mistakenly thought that it was in costa mesa because it is being hosted by plaza cutlery.

there will only be a few kitchen cutlery people there but They will be good ones I believe. the exhibitor list is at the bottom of the page that I linked.

Bill,

I hope that we will get a chance to see pictures of what you bring down there at some point.

Bill,

I hope that we will get a chance to see pictures of what you bring down there at some point.

Pete, I will try and get pictures up but no gaurantee. I am usually working on knives right up til the last minute. Then it is catch a few hours sleep and jump on a plane.

do to certain circumstances beyond my control. I will not be able to attend the california knife show. I hope this does not cause problems for any of you.

Hi everyone, thanks for the well wishes. My family is doing fine. My MIL passed away and now my wife and I have all of her **** to deal with at her home in Salmon about 5 hours away. My wifes Mother was a certifiable horder and there is forty some years worth of **** to deal with and I need to get the house drained and winterized before things freeze and break. I also have a bunch of orders that I need to get out. So I just decided to wait until next year for this show and focus on getting things done.

That's about as strong a reaction as I've seen from you, Bill. I hope everything works out expeditiously for you. Good luck.

Back