• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masamoto KS 240 Gyuto New

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antbanks

Reaction score
Picked this up a while back for someone who later decided against it. Paid $341, asking $320 shipped conus, includes pp fees.

very surprised it's not gone yet - if it were a 270 I'd be on this like...

I want to verify from the picture the handle is oval or a D right hand? Also what knives would you be interested in trading?

Yes, it is D shape for right hand. I would much prefer to sell than trade. If I were to trade, it would only be for something I thought I could easily sell in place of this knife. I need less knives!

Bizarre. Two months ago anyone on this forum would have given their first born for a ks, especially a new one.

Shocks me too, probably one of the most sought after at this size and range for the first 6 months of the year. It is a fantastic knife and easy to sharpen, one of the best at this price range IMO. At the very very least a great intro into really good knives for someone new.

I have Salty's old KS, and its hands down the best White 2 I've used as of yet. Came with a bitchin edge from Jon, that just won't quit. 50# of diced potatoes, 15# julienne onions, 20# razor thin jalapeno- a few strops on parchment, and it strips hair off my arm like its prom night.

Hehe. Stripping hair off your arm like prom night? Bad memories eh?
:biggrin:

Someone really needs to buy this soon. If I didn't need new seats for the jeep id would been on this like flies on sh!t. 290 is an amazing deal

this one seems to have a different profile, maybe just the picture. although they are great knives im surprised its still here

If I didn't have 15 things decide to need paid off all at once I would have got this one.

Back