Drunkest Guy Ever

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was going to put this on YouTube Knuckleheads but I figured since it wasn't knife-related, I would make a separate post.

After a pretty crappy day, this made me laugh.

k.

[video=youtube;-s_40rM_L0s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s_40rM_L0s&feature=player_embedded#at=11[/video]

I've seen the original but the edited version you just posted had me laughing so much I woke my wife up!

Too bad there wasn't a camera in the parking lot, he must have fallen out of his car. He clearly could not have walked there... I gave a similar performance once, interestingly not after drinking but when a virus infection had affected my inner ear and equilibrium system.

Stefan

P.S. As funny as such scenes are, sharing my place with an alcoholic who is not far from that almost every night does take a bit of the fun out of it. I really need to move...

My bad...Thas was Theory on the video. I was driving, should have just went in to get the beer myself and let Rick chill in the car.

I was going to put this on YouTube Knuckleheads but I figured since it wasn't knife-related, I would make a separate post.

After a pretty crappy day, this made me laugh.

k.

Django Reinhardt was playing while I watched

was like cheese & wine

I hate all these damn cameras all over the place! Can't I just have a little privacy when I'm drinking in public??

I hate all these damn cameras all over the place! Can't I just have a little privacy when I'm drinking in public??
I was wondering where you have been lately. I think I saw you outside of that convenience store at Pioneer Square.

Ha ha. Oh, yeah - just keeping the nose to the grindstone and trying to stay out of trouble.

Too bad there wasn't a camera in the parking lot, he must have fallen out of his car. He clearly could not have walked there... I gave a similar performance once, interestingly not after drinking but when a virus infection had affected my inner ear and equilibrium system.

Stefan

P.S. As funny as such scenes are, sharing my place with an alcoholic who is not far from that almost every night does take a bit of the fun out of it. I really need to move...

I feel the same way about this vid.. Having been around many drunks, and myself, I don't find this very funny. I just wish I did.

I was too slow to think about it, but I could have taken an identical video of my room mate tonight. Except that he started throwing things, cursing me and wanted to hit me a few times before he passed out on the hallway floor. Six more days before I move out, can't wait.

Stefan

I was too slow to think about it, but I could have taken an identical video of my room mate tonight. Except that he started throwing things, cursing me and wanted to hit me a few times before he passed out on the hallway floor. Six more days before I move out, can't wait.

Stefan

ive lived with some people like this in the past, and its no fun. i never wanted my friends to come over because i didnt know what i was walking into when i came home from work. its a shame when grown men dont learn how to hold their booze properly. or refuse help especially if they dont know their own limits.

Hey, Mr. Drinky. Just trying some Jim Beam - "Devil's Cut" tonight. I sure hope there are no video cameras around... now where is the cat?
-M

Latest posts

Back