• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs 240 watanabe gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
Beautiful knife but for a workhorse I have a 240 mizuno and a new 270 mizuno so this ones just not for me. It has a Mike Henry Handle I bought it from sharp and shiny shop
Asking $375 shipping conus included. Beautiful knife
image.jpgimage.jpg

Cut and pasted from Sharpandshiny. "The handle on this knife looks to be made of walnut, and has a curly maple ferrule."

Golden macassar ebony and curly maple if I remember correctly

Beautiful knife. And no rust spots like on my 270...

Stefan

I would consider a trade although I don't really know what I'm looking for

Can't believe this is still here!! If I was not soooo in debt while waiting to be paid on so some construction projects I would snap this up.

Is this from the "professional" stainless clad line?

Professional but not stainless clad. I didn't know he did stainless clad. This one is carbon clad

Professional but not stainless clad. I didn't know he did stainless clad. This one is carbon clad

He's done stainless-clad kurouchi in the Professional line for a while, but the blades are all on the short side, topping out at a 180 gyuto.

http://www.kitchen-knife.jp/pro/gyuto.htm

BTW, this knife is a bargain. $310 plus shipping and customs duty for the knife alone, and a Mike Henry handle is $150+.

Rick

Would rather take cash or just keep it but would consider a 300 suji or cool nakiri or bada$$ gyuto with money exchange either way

i have the 270 with a custom handle and it's an absolute beast. if you're looking for a prep machine (and like a tall blade), don't hesitate to snag this up. the steel is top grade.

Back