So a piece done in the sticks!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
I took along some small hand tools, sand papers, and a small glass plate (sanding surface) And tried to keep moving ahead with orders.

Here is the result

S35VN Gyuto, hand rubbed, rounded choil and spine

G10 ferrule, and spacers, dyed blue redwood handle from Mark, has a lot of nice movement in the figure!

So what do you do in your spare time? Looks terrific.

Looks good, Pierre! Now nobody has a good excuse for falling behind on orders.

Just imagine what he could do with some chewing gum, ping pong balls, and a brassiere...

Great work, Pierre!

Just imagine what he could do with some chewing gum, ping pong balls, and a brassiere...

Great work, Pierre!

My wife almost wet herself when I read this to her after I chuckled. It's kind of humbling to realize how long it takes me to get things done when I see how much Pierre does with so little in the middle of nowhere

lol!! Thanks for the laugh you guys! "some chewing gum, ping pong balls, and a brassiere"? Hmmm, a couple things come to mind! lol!!

I'm home for a couple days so I'll see what I can get done. Stay tuned.

lol!! Thanks for the laugh you guys! "some chewing gum, ping pong balls, and a brassiere"? Hmmm, a couple things come to mind! lol!!

I'm home for a couple days so I'll see what I can get done. Stay tuned.

I can't wait for the cold Canadian weather to hit you so you can spend some more time making knives, I miss seeing your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back