• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Carter 7.8 Sun (237mm) High Grade Wa-Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkdc

Reaction score
Thinning the herd even more. This one has not gotten much use, but I am thinning the herd of lasers. And this one is yet another laser. It looks brand spanking new with maybe some very very faint surface rubs that can only be seen if you're really looking. It has never hit the stones, and it's been stropped only on balsa with compound. I will post photos later.

As soon as I purchased this one, Murray Carter's assistant e-mailed me with a message that he was sad to see this one go because it is one of the few 'perfect' knives that come out of production. If you see the profile and grind on this knife, you will understand. I've owned other Carter knives with some slight imperfections, and the grind on this one really has no flaws. The handle is also tastefully done for a Carter. :)

http://www.cartercutlery.com/japane...n-high-grade-gyuto-wide-blade-custom-handle-0

I'm not going to sell this at much of a discount than what I purchased it for.

Asking $700 shipped CONUS.

You snagged this one from under me on the original sale :eyebrow:... Great looking piece. Had I not lucked into another...this one would be mine. GLWS

jesus, knives fly off the shelves here. can't you guys post in the afternoon? :D

Back