Quantcast
Important update on HHH Pre Buy!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Important update on HHH Pre Buy!

Exclamation Important update on HHH Pre Buy!

IMPORTANT UPDATE.

I just got word that 60 of these will be sent to me this week. With delivery Sat. They will be numbered 1 - 60 The remaining 40 will ship out sometime next week. 61-100 and the other non numbered knives.

Some of you have requested a number higher then 60 and I want to make sure and send out the first 60 to the guys and gals here on KKF first.
    So what I am saying. IF you selected a number higher then 60. and dont mind waiting a little longer for your knife. Possibly arriving the day after Christmas or later.. Then you dont have to do anything. If you have selected a number over 60. and want to get on the list for shipping regardless of what number you receive. Shoot me a message with you name as its written in paypal. and I will give you the lowest number available rather then the number you originally requested.

My plan is to send out the first 60 on Monday. Baring any further unexpected problems.. Then sending the remaining knives including the non numbered knives when the second round is delivered next week.

I expect the remaining knives arrive by mid week hopeful they will be in my hands on the 18th. That is cutting it close and wishing that everything goes perfectly. for a B4 Christmas delivery. Sorry about any confusion or problems. Were doing our best to get all of these post dated at least 3 days B4 Christmas. Yet I feel the need to post this just in case. I am probably worrying to much about this. But would rather tell you all whats up NOW then try and deal with unhappy people the day after Christmas!!!

Again. In hopes of meeting the Christmas date to all of the forum members. If you have requested a number over 60. and want to change to the lowest available number and get in on the first round of shipping. Message me with your name, and the number you had requested and I will switch it and get you on the first round that will be shipped.

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Good news Randy can't wait!

Totally looking forward to getting mine. Thanks for the heads up.

Im super jazzed and will do my very best to get them all sent out and do so on time!!
    My friends here on KKF have been the best. And I will do everything I can on my end to get these into your knife lovin hands!!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Just want to bump this thread for you guys that may of not seen it this morning. Please see post 1

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

Dont care-after Christmas is fine.It will take ages to get here anyway.

That's exciting news! Lucky #44 here we go!

OK, So I just received the tracking info and a update on the first delivery.

First 50 numbered knives due for delivery tomorrow!! With the second batch to follow with expected delivery Wednesday!!!

THE PLAN.
    Ill work all day Sunday, getting these ready to send. And ship the first 50 Monday morning. As soon as the next batch arrives. Ill be getting them sent out with the quickness! and may still get to the USA orders B4 Christmas!!!

Again I want to OFFER anyone that requested a high number, over 50 and would like to get a lower number. please message me with your name and I will make the change and get one of this first round sent your way

God Bless YA
    Randy

Availible Knives

#39, my number

Might you be working with Lamson & Goodnow ? as they are the Oldest USA Cutlery maker <Grins> Inquiring Minds want to know .

Best Regards

Sam