• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sakai Yusuke wa-sujis (210, 240, 270), Blazen gyutos (240, 180), Moritaka Damascus AS Honesuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkdc

Reaction score
Stuff sitting on my shelf. Prices include shipping within the USA.

Three brand new Sakai Yusuke Swedish Stainless wa-sujihikis hardened to HRC61. Ho-wood handles. The 210mm suji has a blonde horn ferrule. The 240mm and 270mm sujis have a black water buffalo horn ferrule.

270mm - $200
240mm - $175
210mm - $150

Two Blazen SG-2 steel gyutos. The 240mm gyuto is brand new. Very minor linear scratch on the left hand side. Don't know how it got there, but it's something you'd accumulate after one or two chopping sessions. The 180mm gyuto has been used gently in a home environment. Sharpened twice. It has a few microchips from banging it against hard surfaces accidentally. Will sharpen right out! Comes with original boxes and magnetic sayas. The sayas were never used and are in perfect condition.

240mm - $220
180mm - $135

Lastly, a Moritaka Aogami Super damascus-clad 150mm honesuki. This is a right-hander's honesuki. Never used, still with the lacquer coating. Damascus-clad Moritakas don't come with overgrinds, but you don't even have to worry about the overgrind issue because this is one THICK blade. Asking $145 shipped.

That's it!

I'll take Sakai Yusuke 210mm if it fall throughs......

There is a long line for that 210 suji, so you can consider it sold. :)

Still available:

Sakai Yusuke 240mm sujihiki
Blazen 240mm gyuto

Price drop on the Blazen 240 gyuto - $200.
If the Sakai Yusuke 240mm sujihiki doesn't sell at $175, I think I'll just keep it on my shelf in storage.

Back