Awesome display of knives there!!
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. - Lawrence
Nice, thanks for sharing!
Dang, I missed out inspecting that Michael Rader knife.
Looking good! I have a 3 questions
1. Who is the fella to thr right of Dave and half hidden behind Jon?
2. Who is the maker for that fantastic looking knife in the wooden display box?
3. Who is the guy in the green shirt holding up the Ealy knife?
I like to put names with faces or in this case, faces with handles
1. Aldo (steel supplier from NJ)
2. Rader (the pass-around knife, I believe)
David (WildBoar's Kitchen)
I'm not sure what is making me drool more; the knives or the food!