JNS Gathering 2013

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
I try to pull the JNS gathering 2013 For all Knife, Swords, Razors and Jnats People !! More details when we know how many coming !!!

from 1th to 4th November 2013 !!
This time it will be at my Place So for you who Fly ! You have to look for tickets to Billund or Karup !!
Transport from Airport we will find out ! I will come in my car and pick up some of you and i have more drivers that pass same town that can pick up more people !
My friends have summerhouse near me that we can use for small fee.
Food drinks we buy at the local super-marked, there will be some chefs that will take care of the food part :D

Here is link to the event !
https://www.facebook.com/events/207756672719640/
If you dont have FB checkin here or send me email !

sk-rmbillede-2013-08-27-kl.-17.54.18.png

I would love to come this year, but due to some events(mostly good) I don't I have the time nor the money. Hope you guys have a great time! And don't forget; Pics or it didn't happen!

Wish I could come, next time I head to Denmark i will have to stop by your shop Maxim. My brother lives up in Aalborg, so I'd have to swing by on the way up.

Noooo :( I wish I could but I have some other arrangements the 2nd of Nov (evening). I was looking forward to this one, as I really wanted to try some natural stones ....

We are getting very close So to make sure i will say what we going to do this 3 days !

Friday: I will get People from Airport and we drive to the summer house. For those who drive them self i will email you the address to the house .

I am planing to bring Many Jnats Knives Razors Tools Swords Hunting knives to The House.

If we get time we visit my home and my Showroom !
In that time you can Try all Jnats, Synthetics Demo stones that i have around that you want !! And all demo Knives. Razors etc. etc.

I have A LOT of stuff for FREE Giveaways DEMO KNIVES STONES ETC.

Michal (Bienek) Agreed to make some awesome food for us. But we help him out with dishes cleaning and stuff ! :D
If someone want to bring some food beers etc etc. Please do !!

I will bring some wild animals meat. We will also get visit from local Hunters, And we go together to Fish Harbor very very near the House so we can test put the single bevels i have :D

Well and all that will continue for 3 days

Also forgot to say , House we stay at Belong to very very old Wood sculpture guy. So there is a huge garage with some super cool VERY VERY old woods :D
Very near the house there is Wood worker that make cutting boards tables etc etc out of some very old Local woods. So if we get time we visit him too

This sounds like too much fun. Take pictures!

Back