Quantcast
FS: Marko Tsourkan Practice Blade 52100 225mm

Thread: FS: Marko Tsourkan Practice Blade 52100 225mm

FS: Marko Tsourkan Practice Blade 52100 225mm

Hello,

I hate to do this but I need to fund another purchase. I am selling a Marko Tsourkan practice blade in 52100 and 225mm length. I purchased it last year from a fellow KKF member and have used it once to cut some vegetables, I have never sharpened it. Since the purchase I had ripped the handle off (self-made by the previous owner) and wanted to mount either my beloved Stefan handle or one of Marko's install-it-yourself handles. I think not even God knows when these will be available... Uhm, yeah, one thing to consider: there is a slight elevation at the heel (you can see it on the pic with the edge in board contact position). But this can be easily fixed during sharpening.

Anyway, this is a 52100 practice blade in 225mm length, 47mm tall at the heel, 3mm thick at the heel, 1.5mm at 5cm from the tip, and 1.2mm at 3 cm from the tip.

I am asking what I paid for: EUR 195. Shipping for a maximum of EUR 15 included. If shipping costs exceed EUR 15, the buyer will have to pay for it.

Please PM if interested.

BTW, I have a reservation for the blade...

Multiple posts have been removed.

Please see http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...l=1#post268868

Commenting - The B/S/T forum is not a place for off topic jokes, comments, and/or discussions.

Negative comments in sales threads are forbidden and will result in revocation of B/S/T forum privileges

@all: I am in contact with Marko trying to figure out the cost for refurbishing, and an optional (octagonal) handle. Stay tuned!

Withdrawn.

Keeping it?