• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mario Gyutohiki 270mm CPM 154- Any Interest?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgraeff

Reaction score
Hey guys,

im hard pressed to sell this knife as its one of my favorites. But if there is any good interest/ value with Mario not really making knives anymore let me know if anyone wants it.

The original knife pictures are in Mario's thread, its the one with the sycamore handle.

I recently thinned it slightly and polished it to 800 git, there is slight scratches on it but only if you look close.

if your interested send me a pm and i can get you some recent pictures.

thanks

Jordan

I think plenty of us would be interested lol. Post pics and price!

Ok well I'm not sure I'd say min. I'd take would be $450 shipped, polished and sharpened ha

Don't need to sell it but wouldn't mind letting it go either it's a great knife up there with Marko Tsourkan and devin for those who haven't tried one really special piece.

Ok well I'm not sure I'd say min. I'd take would be $450 shipped, polished and sharpened ha

Don't need to sell it but wouldn't mind letting it go either it's a great knife up there with Marko Tsourkan and devin for those who haven't tried one really special piece.

Is $450 the asking price?

For future reference, a price must be listed in the first post.

Profile wise yes no doubt. Good release is superb though. Also I have gotten 3 months out of an edge with only stropping on this blade ( I use diamond spray).

Sale didn't go through if anyone is interested let me know

Chuckles make an offer.. :)

And me either I thought for sure with Mario not selling anymore this was gonna move fast. I may send it to Jon or Dave to get it polished up to see if that will help move it.. If anyone would be interested in it after that pm me and we can work something out

I have the same knife (different handle) and think that $450 is cheap for this knife.
Mario's fit and finish is very very good and the knife cuts great.
The one I have will remain a permanent part of my collection.

I have the same knife (different handle) and think that $450 is cheap for this knife.
Mario's fit and finish is very very good and the knife cuts great.
The one I have will remain a permanent part of my collection.

agreed, its hard to let it go, however i dont prep much anymore so a 270 is tight for where i work. I don't get to enjoy using it much.

not sure why there isnt more interest in this knife looks like im going to be hanging on to it.

This is nuts. Do people remember who Mario is? He is only one of the more freakishly, naturally talented grinders around....

Back