• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for a yanagiba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Gibson

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a need for a yanagiba right now and am not looking for something overly incredible for my first one. I have a couple knives to offer for the trade. One is a shigefusa KU 165mm nikiri I got from salty, one is a little kikuichi 150mm western petty in Swedish carbon, I also have a few others I'd be willing to part with. Please let me know what you have, hopefully something in the 200-300 dollar range, I can add cash if its something that is really awesome. If you have a yanagi sitting around that is not in use please let me know!

Thanks,

Brad

Been thinking about getting a Shig Nakiri if you think about selling for the funds to buy a Yanagiba of your choosing, let me know.

I Will for sure. I payed 190 for it I believe total and also like 6 or 8 dollars for PayPal so I'd be asking around 200 for it. It was in saltys sale of the century thread. The handle is coated in his blak lacquer finish.

I have a yoshihiro yanagiba I'd trade for the nakiri. Will send pics if interested.

Sorry, I am looking for something much higher in quality than the yoshihiro

Back