Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ears are still ringing!

I would love to set up a trade, but after I finish this contract, I will be heading out of town for at least a month in Three Rivers Texas working a turnaround for about a month and November is mostly spoken for with a family trip up to Pigeon Forge to the cabin. Maybe after things settle down we can set something up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey View Post
    We mainly target the nuisance feral hog population that has been growing exponentially around Texas and Louisiana though I know we are not the only states being plagued by them.
    When I was a teenager living in Florida my dog and I were hiking in the swamps. There was a large population of feral hogs. We saw a sow with several babies. My dog got one separated away from the momma and I caught it. Raised it from about 5lbs until he was a couple hundred pounds. While he was young he made a good pet but started getting mean as he got older. He thought he was a dog until we ate him. We had a big neighborhood barbeque.
    Mark Farley / It's a Burl
    Phone 541-592-5071, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

I raised a Yorkshire/ Hampshire cross from a piglet to 438 pounds. Called him "Tiny ". He was my riding pig, He loved beer out of a can and whose gonna take it away from him. We too, had a massive Barbecue. Every Vietnamese and Chinese friend of the family showed up. He was so big, that halfway through the cooking time the rotisserie broke and we had to rig something up so, we could turn it by hand. lacquered him with cane juice and vinegar and cooked him over a plum wood fire. To this day Tiny is. the best pig I ever ate. Thanks, Tiny.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Nice birds, Bear!
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

A little birthday morning hunt!! There was a lull in the shooting, so I took a quick video, and here are 2 pics of the aftermath!!

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

Those dogs are champs!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com