Media The Super Tragedy Brothers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThEoRy

Founding Member
Reaction score
Been long enough I suppose. Some of you may like it, others may not. In this thread I will post some recordings of the Super Tragedy Brothers, myself Rick Theory and J. KWEST from our first album titled, "Tragedy Strikes".

Please enjoy. Or do not.

Sounds like something I might work out to...well, when I'm not working out to Adrenalize by In This Moment lol.

Kinda reminds me of Swollen Members or maybe a touch of Mudkids. Sounds good Rick. I didn't pay too close attention to the lyrics yet, but did you drop some knerdy knife lyrics up in some tracks?

Kinda reminds me of Swollen Members or maybe a touch of Mudkids. Sounds good Rick. I didn't pay too close attention to the lyrics yet, but did you drop some knerdy knife lyrics up in some tracks?

We talk about domestic violence, child abuse, space doodoo pistols, brain eating slugs, alcoholism, uninspiring lyrics and Castlevania.

You had me at doodoo.................
.................but Castlevania?
Are we talking original NES?

I've only a chance to listen to a couple Rick, and I really like your production.

Here's one I'm currently tracking.

It's called "Armed and Ready"

My vocals are pretty much done, have to track my friend's verse and a chorus then some mixing. Somewhere in the middle you may spot my signature.

References:
Goku
Silver-back Gorillas
Super Nintendo
Street Fighter
X Men
Floppy Disks
Orion
National Inquirer
Lovecraft
Tolkien
NASA
Not one but TWO 1980's wrestlers
Ourselves
Star Wars
Blade Runner

You know, regular stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/the-super-tragedy/armed-and-ready

Let me know what you guys think.

I like it. You got words for sure.

There's a lot of mids and not enough of the highs after the intro until 1:08. It might just be the mid range organ up too high.

I'd like to hear more thump to the bass drum and more crack to the snare.

"With excellent excrement..."

Hahaha
You spit hot fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks yeah the track needs some eq on it. My buddy made it and unfortunately lost the fruity loops file so all I have is the rendered mp3. Should be able to enhance it enough though.

Back