Harner/McLean Parer Round Two

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Butch and I are doing a very limited second run of these badboys. They are now HT'd, but will still be a few weeks away. However, because of amazing demand for the first batch, I'm going to steal a page out of Bob Kramer's book and hold a draw to get a chance to purchase one. I know it sounds crazy, but I feel it's the fairest way to give people a fair shake at getting one. For a quick refresher, they're CTS-XHP, hardened to ~61hrc. Price is $135, with $85 due if your name is drawn. The rest at time of completion. :)

I'll be doing the classic, "Sign here and use a random number generator" method. We'll be holding the draw until Saturday, September 21st, at around noon.

Sign up here, guys. I hope this comes across as fun, because that's the goal. :)

I would love the opportunity to get my hands on one of these, count me in.

I have one from the first batch. I love it and considering I barely ever use a paring knife at work, I am amazed how much I use it now. One of those, how did I live without this before? deals. It helps that I also have a saya from Lefty for it and I keep it in my pocket at all times.

I would be "in" for the fun of it, but I will cede my spot to someone who doesn't have one already.

Back