Thread: Custom Order List is Closed Till Further Notice

Custom Order List is Closed Till Further Notice

I won't be accepting any custom orders for a while, as the list is getting a bit difficult to manage.

I am wrapping up my Western handle project so I can offer it along with D handle. Also, I am ready to send out a heavy gyuto for testing, and soon after offer it as an option.

Folks who have paid in advance, will have an option to choose Western or D on top of other incentives I have offered.

In addition to steels I already offer, I am offering PM #2 that exceeded my expectations in preliminary testing. A good part of it is HT, but this steel gets as sharp as 52100 in my opinion.

I am pretty behind all of my work, I apologize and will try to make up for it with some incentives. Alternatively, I will refund payments upon request if people find wait time too long.

Thanks,

Marko

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Effective today, October 1, 2013.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

To clarify this further, I will honor every order placed (paid in advance or not) through the web site or email.